CropMobster Sponsors are responsible for fueling this effort for the benefit of the entire community. Thank you for taking the time to learn about our sponsors and support these community-minded organizations.
THE U-PICK WEEKEND “SEASON OPENER” STARTS TODAY!
The Bloomfield Farms U-Pick Weekend Season begins this weekend and you are invited to experience local, organic agriculture at it’s finest. At Bloomfield Farms their motto is “We Farm For You.” U-Pick Weekend is community-oriented event exemplifies how local farms can build a stronger relationship with local communities.
- HARVEST: Pick exactly what you want while hiking around the farm with members of our farming team!
- NUTRITION: There’s nothing better than seasonal, same-day fresh produce!
- SAVE $$: For $30 receive an unheard of value on your weekly produce needs!
- LEARN: A wholesome and outrageously fun experience for the entire family!
- ENJOY: There’s no better way to bring families together and create positive experiences for the kids that will be etched in their minds and hearts forever!
HELPFUL TIPS & RESOURCES
- Hours of Operation: Saturdays and Sundays from 10am to 2pm each day
- U-Pick Weekend Website for tips and directions
- RSVP or Ask Questions
- Facebook Event Listings
- CSA Members Receive 25% Off U-Pick
INTERESTED IN SPONSORING CROPMOBSTER?
Currently our work is supported by volunteers, tip jar contributions and sponsorships. If you are interested in learning more about joining us as a CropMobster Sponsor and associated benefits please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will respond promptly.
West Sonoma County Farmer’s Story | Friday Film Screening Tonight! (sebastopol)
Tierra:online – Revolutionize Your Yard, Feed Your Soul | Virtual Permaculture Conference (online)
First Light Farm Hosting Farmers Guild Potluck | Sunday 8/30 5pm (petaluma)
2nd Annual Farm To Fork Fall Feast 2015 | Featuring Chef Brandon Guenther At Olympia’s Orchard
Sprouting Impact: Creative & Inspiring Ways To Use Cropmobster
Large Producer Looking To Sell 200,000 To 400,000 Stewing Hens Per/month – Preference Is For Hunger Relief Efforts (please Share!!!)
Commercial Food Dehydrators For Sale – Better Than Excaliburs!
Marin Waldorf School Seeking Organic Salad Greens At Cost For Children’s Faire Oct. 12