CropMobster Sponsors are responsible for fueling this effort for the benefit of the entire community. Thank you for taking the time to learn about our sponsors and support these community-minded organizations.
THE U-PICK WEEKEND “SEASON OPENER” STARTS TODAY!
The Bloomfield Farms U-Pick Weekend Season begins this weekend and you are invited to experience local, organic agriculture at it’s finest. At Bloomfield Farms their motto is “We Farm For You.” U-Pick Weekend is community-oriented event exemplifies how local farms can build a stronger relationship with local communities.
- HARVEST: Pick exactly what you want while hiking around the farm with members of our farming team!
- NUTRITION: There’s nothing better than seasonal, same-day fresh produce!
- SAVE $$: For $30 receive an unheard of value on your weekly produce needs!
- LEARN: A wholesome and outrageously fun experience for the entire family!
- ENJOY: There’s no better way to bring families together and create positive experiences for the kids that will be etched in their minds and hearts forever!
HELPFUL TIPS & RESOURCES
- Hours of Operation: Saturdays and Sundays from 10am to 2pm each day
- U-Pick Weekend Website for tips and directions
- RSVP or Ask Questions
- Facebook Event Listings
- CSA Members Receive 25% Off U-Pick
INTERESTED IN SPONSORING CROPMOBSTER?
Currently our work is supported by volunteers, tip jar contributions and sponsorships. If you are interested in learning more about joining us as a CropMobster Sponsor and associated benefits please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will respond promptly.
Tell Your Story, Sell Your Products ~ Tour Bay Area Wholesale Markets By Bus On Feb. 24 (uc Cooperative Extension)
West County Community Seed Exchange — Free Introduction To Seed Saving Class On Saturday Feb 28th At 11am (sebastopol, Ca)
Oakland Workshop: “starting A Successful Specialty Food Business” By Uc Cooperative Extension On Feb. 13th (oakland, Ca)
Navato Workshop: “starting A Successful Specialty Food Business” By Uc Cooperative Extention On Feb. 9th (novato, Ca)
Large Producer Looking To Sell 200,000 To 400,000 Stewing Hens Per/month – Preference Is For Hunger Relief Efforts (please Share!!!)
Commercial Food Dehydrators For Sale – Better Than Excaliburs!
Marin Waldorf School Seeking Organic Salad Greens At Cost For Children’s Faire Oct. 12
Sonoma County Meat Co. | Two Job Openings For Butcher/meat Packer | You?