CropMobster Sponsors are responsible for fueling this effort for the benefit of the entire community. Thank you for taking the time to learn about our sponsors and support these community-minded organizations.
THE U-PICK WEEKEND “SEASON OPENER” STARTS TODAY!
The Bloomfield Farms U-Pick Weekend Season begins this weekend and you are invited to experience local, organic agriculture at it’s finest. At Bloomfield Farms their motto is “We Farm For You.” U-Pick Weekend is community-oriented event exemplifies how local farms can build a stronger relationship with local communities.
- HARVEST: Pick exactly what you want while hiking around the farm with members of our farming team!
- NUTRITION: There’s nothing better than seasonal, same-day fresh produce!
- SAVE $$: For $30 receive an unheard of value on your weekly produce needs!
- LEARN: A wholesome and outrageously fun experience for the entire family!
- ENJOY: There’s no better way to bring families together and create positive experiences for the kids that will be etched in their minds and hearts forever!
HELPFUL TIPS & RESOURCES
- Hours of Operation: Saturdays and Sundays from 10am to 2pm each day
- U-Pick Weekend Website for tips and directions
- RSVP or Ask Questions
- Facebook Event Listings
- CSA Members Receive 25% Off U-Pick
INTERESTED IN SPONSORING CROPMOBSTER?
Currently our work is supported by volunteers, tip jar contributions and sponsorships. If you are interested in learning more about joining us as a CropMobster Sponsor and associated benefits please don’t hesitate to contact us and we will respond promptly.
Sonoma County Farming And Gardening Classes This Month
New Laguna Discovery Trail! Behind The Scenes Exploration
Hot Sauce With Heart | Sonoma Hot Sauce Valentines Day Launch Party
Csa Farm Open House | Meet Farmers In Your Area And Ask Questions
Big Harvest At Laguna Farm This Week | Extra Csa Boxes Available!
Holistic Planned Grazing And Soil Health Workshop At Pepperwood March 12th And 13th
Pls Read And Share| Magic Meg From The Press Democrat Digs In, Interviews Cropmobster Traders And Supporters
2016 Sonoma County Food Forum