Rare 320 acre coastal ranch can purchase as a whole ranch or either of the 160+/- buildable acres with panoramic ocean views, lush pastures for grazing and/or growing, lots of water throughout, bordered by fir and pine forests, year round springs, well on north parcel, existing building site with electric pole to old homestead site or pick new site. Zoning is rangeland and is in the williamson act for reduced property taxes. Bring the sheep, goats, cows, horses. Campgrounds are one of the many permittable uses. There are currently 4 campsites on the south parcel. Grains and hay have been grown successfully on neighboring ranches. Feel like you are in the middle of a private wonderland and yet only a 1 mile +/- to self sufficient town, Point Arena with world class surfing and fishing. Great local farm community. Plus we have a commercial building in town with a fully equipped kitchen for those interested in a farm to table venue, or commercial kitchen facility. Walk across Hwy 1 to Bluff Trail on ocean’s edge and all the way to the Point Arena Light House on the National Monument Bluff Trail.
· The adorable Victorian town Point Arena has everything you need, http://www.pointarena.net
· No need to get to the city if you don’t want to.
· Point Arena has an organic co-op, post office, bank, gas station, pharmacy, apothecary, movie theatre, wine bar, fine dining, galleries, deli and more.
· The Point Arena pier is one of the only viable fishing piers left on the Northern CA coast.
· Both sport and commercial Fisherman still launch their boats from the pier, so its easy to purchase your fresh fish right from the fisherman. Plus many local farms for fresh organic veggies.
· Numerous great surf, kayak and diving spots.
· Only 15 minutes from Sonoma county border and 35 minutes to destination location Mendocino. 15-20 minutes from Sea Ranch which brings many seasonal tourists and second home residents.
· President Obama created a Marine Sanctuary in Point Arena between the town and the Point Arena Lighthouse which features a 4 mile bluff walk.
Check out the website on Rancheria Realty or call Ariana Strozzi Mazzucchi at 707-338-9817:
north parcel MLS# 21829781
Price on this listing is for the whole 320 acres. Price for 160+/- acres is $950,000 and accepting offers.