This alert has been closed and is no longer available.
- Don’s Environmentally Correct & Nearly Organic Farm
- 3537 Phillips Avenue Santa Rosa, CA 95407
- REGISTERED ORGANIC. County Registration Number: 49-002937
- Principal County: Sonoma
- Expiration Date: January 1, 2018
- Website: www.donaldrosenberg.com
LISTED PRODUCE ITEMS AVAILABLE ALL DAYS THIS WEEK 5-7 PM (except Friday) ON THE FARM!
- Don’s Salad Mix – $5
- 10 lb. or 15 lb. Box Gravenstein – $15; $20
- 10 lb. or 15 lb. Box Bartlett. – $15; $20
- 2 lb. Box Cherry Plum – $3
- 10 lb. Box Seckel Pear – $20
- 20 lb. Gravenstein or Bartlett Box – $30
[Available Pre-packed & Pre-ordered]
- 2 Market Baskets (available Monday night) – $25 ea.
Sorry, these are the only items sold separately this week. Some quantities are limited.
LARGER PACKED QUANTITIES PRE-ORDERED.
There’s a map on the web site, just below > for your easy arrival. http://www.donaldrosenberg.com
New items are added every week as they become ripe. Check the website every few days!
The Market Basket [FIRST OF THIS SEASON] is finally available! Friday, August 11, 2017.
[See web link www.donaldrosenberg.com ]
**Registered Organic by California Department of Food and Agriculture Organic Program ** ***“This farm complies with state and national organic practices to assure consumers that organically produced products meet consistent standards and contribute to a safe and healthy environment.” ****Organic Spot- Inspection completed on June 27, 2017. by Senior Agricultural Biologist Sonoma County Dept. of Agriculture/ Wts. & Measures
- Available MARKET BASKET:
- $25 [Requires purchase verification or payment to hold this box.]
- That’s a $5 discount just this week for first-timers!
- [Regular Subscription price is $30/$120/month, pre-paid for 4 boxes/month]
- Try it out and then buy a subscription when you’re ready! I will be working all day Sunday picking, packing, and planting.
- [CSA customers: Your Subscription Pickup day is Friday. 1:30 PM- 4:30 PM]