This alert has been closed and is no longer available.
Full Harvest, a VC-backed, high-growth food tech startup based in downtown San Francisco, seeks an experienced relationship builder and go-getter to increase sales for our B2B platform.
At Full Harvest, we are disrupting the agriculture space by solving farm food waste and bringing technology to a market where there was none.
We are the first B2B platform connecting farms with food businesses to sell discounted, yet perfectly good surplus and imperfectly shaped produce that would have otherwise gone to waste. A huge environmental problem as approximately 20 billion pounds of produce go to waste in the U.S. annually simply because they are not perfectly shaped for strict retailer standards.
You’ll be an integral member of our super friendly, upbeat, engaged, passionate team, excited about our mission of solving food waste.
Looking for more info about us? Take a look at this TechCrunch article:
You will focus on our B2B outside sales (primarily food & beverage companies), you’ll play a critical role in growing the company. You’ll source and close accounts with new buyers (mostly food & bev manufacturers). You will attend various conferences and events as well as leverage any potential networks to significantly build the business. You’ll also have the opportunity to develop and shape systems and strategies as you design Full Harvest’s sales processes with food & beverage customers.
Our office is in downtown San Francisco. Some travel is required.
– Serve as an outside sales executive to fill pipeline and close new buyside B2B food & beverage companies, working closely with the CEO and Director of Sales.
– Identify & source potential buyer accounts
– Attend food and agriculture events to network and build relationships with buyers
– Reach out to potential new accounts via phone, email, and in-person meetings to fact find and generate new leads
– Negotiate contracts and close the sales
– Serve as liaison between buyers and manage communication to finalize agreements and platform demos
– Support new buyer operational roll-out
– Research market to determine appropriate pricing for different items
– Strong B2B Sales experience (in tech or food, a plus)
– Passion for Full Harvest’s mission
– Persistent go-getter with 5-10 years of experience in sales
– BA, business or MBA a plus
– Experienced project manager who can juggle a lot of moving parts with strong executional / operational roll-out skills
– Proactive / Takes initiative; ability to work independently
– Strong interpersonal skills and customer-facing experience
– Strong organizational skills (keeping CRM up-to-date) and follow-through
– Previous startup experience strongly preferred
– Existing network and/or understanding of food manufacturing or produce industry a plus, but not required.
Competitive compensation and equity package, based on fit / experience. If this sounds like you, send your resume to email@example.com and let’s change the world!