This alert has been closed and is no longer available.
We’re a social enterprise consulting and law firm with sustainable agriculture and other clients hiring for a dynamic position to drive our marketing, manage client relations, and support day-to-day operations.
Cutting Edge Capital Summary
In collaboration with our affiliated law firm, Cutting Edge Counsel, we help mission-driven organizations raise capital in alignment with their values and goals. We specialize in offerings that are open to an enterprise’s community of supporters, both wealthy and community investors. We use our experience, legal knowledge, and passion to assist businesses, cooperatives, and nonprofits with innovative and successful capital raising campaigns. We believe that community led offerings help entrepreneurs maintain control and stay mission-aligned and help build a more just, equitable and sustainable economy. Our services include: strategic consulting; legal services; finance and business plan consulting; marketing guidance and tools.
What We are Looking For
- You are a mission focused individual dedicated to a more resilient, sustainable, and equitable economy.
- You are actively engaged in your local community, offering support to initiatives that align with your values.
- You are a strategic thinker that can look at complex problems and offer simple solutions.
- You are a generalist that is excited to learn about all aspects of business operations and marketing.
- You are organized, efficient, and self-disciplined.
Summary of Position
You will act as the communications and operations guru for Cutting Edge Capital and Cutting Edge Counsel. Your primary responsibilities include interfacing with clients, driving company marketing, and fostering a positive and efficient work environment.
- Facilitate communication with potential clients
- Manage and coordinate schedules
- Perform administrative responsibilities
- Manage social media, bi-monthly newsletters, blog posts, and general marketing
- Update WordPress site with client updates, blog posts, etc.
- Manage Salesforce pipeline
- Assist with special projects
- Create compelling presentations and media
- Manage employee/subcontractor onboarding/off-boarding
- Prepare quarterly sales & operations reports
- Relevant bachelor’s degree preferred
- Two years of related administrative or marketing experience
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Experience with Microsoft Suite, GSuite, Salesforce, and WordPress preferred
- Graphic design skills a plus
Please send a resume with a cover letter describing why you want to work for us to .