This alert has been closed and is no longer available.
The whirlwind of good continues! Hot on the heels of CropMobster Supperclub @ Backyard, we are hustling and making plans for Supperclub @ Valley Ford on December 15th at 6pm – a fundraiser for CropMobster and Slow Food Russian River. Exact details of this event and positive impact “Crawl” remain an unknown surprise as we continue to source ingredients for the menu! But what we know is a huge number of contributors have already stepped in to help and it is quickly transforming into a 1-of-a-kind “Taste” of the area between Two Rock, Valley Ford and Sebastopol.
ORDER YOUR TICKETS TODAY
CropMobster Supperclub @ Valley Ford | Tuesday Dec.15th 6pm (90$ per person)
THANK YOU COMMUNITY!
Below is a listing of the contributors, farmers, ranchers and others whose products and services will be included:
- Grange Credit Union
- Montgomery Ferguson Farms
- The Estero Cafe
- Rocker Oysterfeller’s
- Firefly Catering
- Affairs of the Vine, Barbara and John Drady
- Mycopia Mushrooms
- Valley Ford Cheese Company
- Olympia’s Orchard
- True Grass Farms
- Pug’s Leap Cheese
- Twisted Horn Ranch
- Bloomfield Organics
- First Light Farm
- Valley Ford Wool Mill
- Spirit Works Distillery
- And the multiple volunteers who’ve reached out so far to help create this experience and impact!
WANT TO CHIP IN? HERE ARE SOME ADDITIONAL NEEDS
- Volunteers: We continue to recruit volunteers with front or back of house experience who would like to help with cooking and guest service. If you would like to participate we would be grateful
- Donations: Also we are looking for additional food (fruit and veggies) and beverage contributions
- Please contact us if interested at hi[at]cropmobster.com