It’s important that we build strong, inclusive local food systems that provide fresh food access for all.
The Ecology Center (a nonprofit located in Berkeley) wants to teach you how to establish, implement, and promote a CalFresh EBT access program (formerly known as Food Stamps) at your local farmers market.
Join them for a free webinar on June 18th, 10am-11:30am to learn more about:
• Common barriers for EBT shoppers
• Cultivating vendor buy-in
• Outreach to customers
• Ecology Center’s resources for supporting EBT recipients
• Creating community partnerships
• The California Alliance of Farmers’ Markets
• Incentive Programs