Sweet Farm invites you to this unique fundraising experience, our 1st Annual Harvest Moon Festival!
Proceeds benefit Sweet Farm’s programs, including the food, bedding, and medical care to over 100 rescued animals that now call Sweet Farm home.
Saturday, September 22nd
Event Time: 11:30am to 4:00pm
– Plant-Based lunch provided by Sweet Farm, Chef Chew from TheVegHub and Something Better Foods, and SolidariTEA!
– Tours to meet our playful and unique animal ambassadors
– Tours of our amazing open-pollinated heirloom vegetable garden
– Cooking Demos
– Activities for the kids
– Silent Auction
Local plant-based, sustainable, and like-minded vendor expo, to include:
– D&H Vegan Ice Cream
– Dr. Hops Kombucha Beer
– Spread the Love
– Artist Jennifer Swift
– The Source Zero
– Vegan samples including Ripple Foods, Miyoko’s Kitchen, and Primal Jerky Strips
– Shroom Snack Mushroom Jerky