This alert has been closed and is no longer available.
PERSIMMON TOMATO WALNUT APPLE POMEGRANATE ORGANIC SALE
[Hours for November 12-19th Sunday-Sunday]
http://www.donaldrosenberg.com See website for further information including details about the produce I grow..
3:00-4:00 PM (OPEN) Most week-days by APPOINTMENT>ON THE FARM
2:00-4:00 PM Walk-In SUNDAYS
OR **PRE-ARRANGE AN “ANY TIME” APPOINTMENT FOR INVOICED ORDERS
This Friday, if the rain stops, I’ll be here and available from 1:30- 4:00 PM.
• Brandywine Tomato-Red and Yellow; [$1.50/lb.]
• Chandler English Walnut (new crop) $3/LB.
• Fuyu Persimmon $2/lb.
• Fuyu Box price Savings: 6 lbs./$10; 12 lbs./$18 or Super Savings 20 lbs./ $25
- [That’s $1.66/lb.; $1.50/lb.; $1.25/lb. prices based on quantity purchased.]
- Total 15 boxes available.
• Wonderful Pomegranate $1/each
• Braeburn, Granny Smith, Fuji Apples $1.25/lb.
• + as many as 8 (eight) 20-40 lb. packed Braeburn, Granny, or Fuji Boxes —$1/lb.
• + 3 other “larger” Gravenstein boxes @1/2 price for sauce, hard cider, or juicing.
***CIDER AND SAUCE MAKERS–Blemished/2nd’s Apples (available as the WHOLE pail (@$10) [approx.20 lb./ea.]
Approximately 8 Larger boxes of quality apples (various varieties and weights) are still available@$1/lb.
Now’s the time to BUY APPLES! Hope to hear from you.
Other Produce at super savings:
• Bush Delicata; Watham Butternut Squash $2/ea.
• Large Summer Squash $3/each
• Odd Shaped Holiday Squash/Gourds $2/each
• ADDED GIFT ITEM: ALL-IN-ONE ALMONDS $1/bag [2017 harvest]
When the rain lets up, I expect to pick more “Delightfully Perfect” Fuyu Persimmon and Wonderful Pomegranate! You won’t be disappointed. Come for a visit. Taste them in the tray of my cut fruit, tomato, coffee and cookies…all for your enjoyment on Sunday sale days! Sit down and savor it, or read and take a book on the table there! You are my guest. If I get to it on Sunday, I’ll prepare a large zucchini/marba squash as the “Thanksgiving meal,” as detailed on my website. Some prices are reduced or changed and quantities have been updated as of November 16, 2017.
• Map is on this web site for your easy arrival. http://www.donaldrosenberg.com . Drive all the way in past both houses (DON’T BLOCK THE DRIVEWAY), and park in designated area next to the vineyard marked “Park.” That’s solid ground, I think. Look for me in the produce barn, the greenhouse, or outside. Better still, yell “Don! Where are you?” I don’t own or use a cell-phone. Right now, it’s pretty wet and muddy, so drive and dress appropriately. This Friday, if the rain stops, I’ll be here and available from 1:30- 4:00 PM.
• Bring your own bag or box, if you have it.
• Cash and exact change, please.
Registered Organic Produce
3537 Phillips Ave.
Santa Rosa, 95407.
Take Highway 101 to Santa Rosa; Turn at Todd Road going West; Cross Stony Point Road; Turn right at Phillips; Don’s Farm is on the left at 3537 Phillips Ave., all the way back to the barn!