This alert has been closed and is no longer available.
At Full Harvest, we are disrupting the agriculture space by solving farm food waste and bringing technology to a market where there was none. We are the first B2B platform connecting farms with food businesses to sell discounted, yet perfectly good surplus and imperfectly shaped produce that would have otherwise gone to waste. A huge environmental problem as approximately 20 billion pounds of produce go to waste in the U.S. annually simply because they are not perfectly shaped for strict retailer standards.
The VP Operations will be responsible for ensuring that cost effective operations and infrastructures are in place to support the staff and business operations. We are a B2B sales & tech company with a logistics component. Therefore, skill sets in bizops, logistics/operations (especially in a technology capacity), and/or scaling tech / marketplaces (especially B2B), are big pluses. Agriculture and/or food past experience, a huge plus. Potential to grow into COO.
Some of the possible job functions include:
Collaborate with CEO on strategy:
– Business Modeling
– Expansion Strategy
Setting up processes and frameworks to scale the company, including:
– Biz Ops/ Team
– Operations/ Logistics
Business Operations, including support on:
– Operations/ Logistics
– Managing part-time CFO/ Accountant/ Reporting
– Investor Research
– Presentations/ Pitchdeck
– Investor Meeting Preparation Skills & Experience:
Passion for Full Harvest’s mission plus:
• 5-10 years of bizops, operations and/or consulting experience
• You enjoy a collaborative environment while driving projects to completion independently and creatively.
– BA, preferably in business or operations. MBA a plus.
– Experienced project manager who can juggle a lot of moving parts with strong, fast executional / operational roll-out skills
– Detailed oriented
– Proactive / Takes initiative; ability to work independently
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Previous startup experience preferred
– Knowledge and understanding of large-scale farming, food manufacturing and/or produce industry, big plus
Looking for more info about us? Take a look at this article in TechCrunch:
Competitive compensation and equity package, based on fit / experience. If interested, send your resume to email@example.com and let’s change the world!
Visa Sponsorship not available