Below are just a few of CropMobster’s impacts, awards and recognition to date. We are humbled by the many honors and look forward to continue Changing Our Communities “One Alert at a Time!”.
- 1,000,000+ servings of local nutritious food saved from going to waste in the SF Bay Region
- 2,000,000+ pounds of food saved from going to waste in the SF Bay Region
- $2,000,000+ in revenue, donations and economic impact in the SF Bay Region
- 2014 US Congressional Honors For Environment and “Creating the CropMobster platform for the Benefit of All”
- 2014 Recipient: Red Cross “Real Heroes” Humanitarian Award (Gary Cedar & Nick Papadopoulos, Co-Founders)
- 2014 United Nations Delegate: UN Foundation, Global Accelerator Forum
- 2014 CA Food Waste Roundtable Board Member: CA Governor’s Office
- 2013 Grand Prize Winner: “Company Most Likely to Change the World” (Sierra Nevada Startup Challenge)
- 2013 First Place Winner: “Most Innovative Product, Food & Agriculture” (Sierra Nevada Startup Challenge)
- Press & Media Mentions: Click here to view just a few of our press mentions locally, nationally and globally.
- Plus many others!!! We are humbled by the these honors and look forward to continuing our service to everyone!
CropMobster is a free service for everyone. By leveraging social media and “instant alerts” we spread the word quickly about local food excess and surplus from any supplier in the food chain, get healthy food to those in need, help local businesses recover costs, prevent food waste and connect our community in new and fun ways. Join our community today and get started!
We look forward to serving you.
The Team @ CropMobster