CropMobster’s mission is to empower communities to transform food waste, surplus and loss into new value, celebration and resource efficiency. We empower our clients with the knowledge, training and gear to harness the power of community to ignite crowdsourcing, sharing and measurable results. And we’re also, if you haven’t noticed, on a mission to have FUN!
By leveraging social media and instant alerts we’re able to spread the word quickly about local food excess and surplus from any supplier in the food chain, get healthy food to those in need, help local businesses recover costs, prevent food waste and connect our community in new and fun ways. Sign up today and get started!
CROPMOBSTER IMPACTS TO DATE
Below are just a few of CropMobster’s impacts to date. We are humbled by the many honors and recognitions to date.
- 1,000,000+ servings of local nutritious food saved from going to waste in the SF Bay Region
- 2,000,000+ pounds of food saved from going to waste in the SF Bay Region
- $2,000,000+ in revenue, donations and economic impact in the SF Bay Region
- 2014 US Congressional Honors For Environment and “Creating the CropMobster platform for the Benefit of All”
- 2014 Recipient: Red Cross “Real Heroes” Humanitarian Award (Gary Cedar & Nick Papadopoulos, Co-Founders)
- 2014 United Nations Delegate: UN Foundation, Global Accelerator Forum
- 2014 CA Food Waste Roundtable Board Member: CA Governor’s Office
- 2013 Grand Prize Winner: “Company Most Likely to Change the World” (Sierra Nevada Startup Challenge)
- 2013 First Place Winner: “Most Innovative Product, Food & Agriculture” (Sierra Nevada Startup Challenge)
- Local, National and International Press: Time Magazine, PBS, NPR, Fast Company, Larry Ling, China TV and many others.
Please sign up and join the fun today or contact us to request bringing CropMobster to your local community.
We look forward to serving you!